Vacancy Announcement : Vaga servisu
Closing Date: 23rd January, 2013
WaterAid is an international NGO dedicated to the provision of safe domestic water, sanitation and hygiene education to the world’s poorest people. WaterAid in Timor-Leste has been working in Timor Leste since 2006. Its head office is in Dili, and it works in Liquiça and Manufahi Districts.
This advertisement is for the post of Finance and Administration Assistant to be based in Dili.
- Undertake financial data entry, banking and petty cash functions as directed.
- Undertake reception, record keeping, filing, mail and other administrative tasks as directed
- Undertake purchasing, travel bookings and visa related administrative functions as directed
- Organise logistics arrangements for the supply of construction materials.
- Undertake other support functions as reasonably directed
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, and email)
- 2 years experience working in finance and administration
- University degree in a relevant field
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply by sending a covering letter and their CV to Flaviano Sombai at email@example.com or to WaterAid in Timor Leste, Av. Cardoso Diaz, Bairo Central Dili – Timor Leste,