Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Technical Facilitator – Baucau (1 position)Purpose of positionUnder the direction of the Area Manager, ensure that the project is implemented effectively, based on the project design and budget.
- Assist Project Coordinator in the preparation of annual detailed implementation Plan (DIP) based on the approved project design.
- Together with PSF and Clinic Health Center staff and in coordination with the Project Coordinator and community leaders mobilize community for organizing MCH events in the scope of the project.
- Provide technical support to PSF and Clinic health staff for them to organize monthly SISCA sessions and outreach activity..
- With support from the Project Coordinator prepare health education materials and conduct training for PSF, clinic health staff, community members (pregnant and lactating mothers), local leaders and volunteers
- Supervise activities conducted by the Family Health Promoters (PSF) and clinic health staff in the project area and provide guidance for improving quality of their work.
- Assist Project and M&E coordinators in developing and revising project’s M&E framework, tools, indicator tracking table project and data collection tools
- Submit monthly report to the Project Coordinator
- Request and reconcile advances for the project implementation in timely fashion and in accordance with WVTL internal regulations
- Participate in the Performance Development Management (PDM) Systems
- Tertiary education in relevant field
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Good presentation and communication skills for a number of different audiences
- English language skills (can read and understand English)
- Competence in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A driving license may be required (at least for motorcycle)
- Experience facilitating development projects and/or working with community members.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in related field
- Proven project management skills
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Proven leadership ability and experience as a team player
- Be willing to work in a team environment, collaborate with staff in other district offices, and travel and stay overnight at project sites (about 50% of the time).
HR Department, World Vision Timor Leste,
Av. Dos Direitos Humanos Estrada de Bidau Mota Klaran – Dili, or
branch office in Baucau,
Tirilolo, Aldeia Lutu Mutu, or
send through email address: Jose_daCosta@wvi.org
Closing date for the Baucau positions is 28 August 2014 - 5.00 PM
Tanggal penutupan adalah 28 August 2014 jam 5.00 PM
World Vision Timor Leste is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Women are encouraged to apply.
For general job-related queries, please contact:
Jose da Costa
Recruitment/Employment Relations Officer
People & Culture Department
World Vision PTL - Timor Leste
Mobile: +670 7364453