Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Coordinator - Baucau (1 position)
Purpose of position
Under the direction of the Area Manager, ensure that the project is implemented effectively, based on the project design and budget.
- Prepare annual detailed implementation Plan (DIP) based on the approved project design.
- Together with Project Facilitator actively dealing with district health office to strengthen government support and ownership to the project activities.
- Provide organizational and technical support to MCH project facilitator to be able to organize PSF and community leaders in facilitating SISCa and other project activities.
- Ensure correct performance of the ante and post natal care services and recording by PSF and clinic health staff.
- Assist Project and M&E coordinators and sector manager in conducting midterm and final evaluation of the project
- Prepare monthly, semiannual and annual reports and submit them to Area Manager
- Prepare annual budgets with the support of the Area Manager.
- Supervise, train and coach project facilitator and provide timely support.
- Implement and manage the Performance Development Management (PDM) Systems.
Applicants should submit an application letter, CV and other documents to:
HR Department, World Vision Timor Leste,
Av. Dos Direitos Humanos Estrada de Bidau Mota Klaran – Dili, or
branch office in Baucau,
Tirilolo, Aldeia Lutu Mutu, or
send through email address: Jose_daCosta@wvi.org
Closing date for the Baucau positions is 28 August 2014 - 5.00 PM
Tanggal penutupan adalah 28 August 2014 jam 5.00 PM
World Vision Timor Leste is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Women are encouraged to apply.
For general job-related queries, please contact:
Jose da Costa
Recruitment/Employment Relations Officer
People & Culture Department
World Vision PTL - Timor Leste
Mobile: +670 7364453