Job Vacancy / Vaga Servisu
ConocoPhillips is an active and responsible member of the Timor-Leste community. We are committed to contributing to the community’s economic growth via involvement in education, health, environmental and art programs. As well as providing support for our operations, we aim to enhance our presence as a good corporate citizen in Timor-Leste and put a personal face to the company.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Develop and maintain relationships between ConocoPhillips and key Government Departments, Authorities and Personnel
- Support and develop ConocoPhillips and Timor-Leste education and training initiatives
- Support and develop ConocoPhillips charitable and infrastructure initiatives
- Communicate and coordinate any Timor-Leste fiscal and taxation issues relating to ConocoPhillips activities
- Reporting as required
- Arranging and coordination of meetings and schedules as requested
- Participation in meetings as required
Having worked in a similar position for at least 5 years, you will have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English), demonstrated ability to successfully prioritise workloads, be able to work in a team or independently and be highly organised.
A University qualification and Timor-Leste citizenship or permenant residency are essential for this role.
You can also apply for this role by sending your CV to :
ConocoPhillips office at Rua Bairro Gomes No.40 Bidau, Lecidere.
ConocoPhillips is an Equal Opportunity Employer